Here is a very interesting documentary by the BBC about Tibet in the 1930s and leading up the Chinese invasion of Tibet. It has a lot of very rare and amazing footage of the Dalai Lama and his family, festivals in Lhasa, and the Chinese occupation. It also includes commentary from the Dalai Lama, Samdhong Rinpoche, and others like the Dalai Lama’s sister-in-law.
- 185,493 Visitors
|Dan on the Tibetan Declaration of…|
|Hendon Harris on Links/Similarities between Tib…|
|Cary on The Tibetan Book of the Dead:…|
|Take action for Tibe… on Kalon Tripa Lobsang Sangay and…|
|Take action for Tibe… on The Canadian Parliamentary Fri…|
- Links/Similarities between Tibetan and Native American groups.
- The Tibetan Wheel of Life
- The Lost Years of Jesus in Tibet
- Tibet: The sound of artifacts disappearing
- The hierarchy of Tibetan Buddhism
- The Western Shugden Society
- A Tibetan Book of Spells
- The Younghusband Expedition (1903-1904)
- "Tibetan Women - Where do they stand?"
- The Tibetan Book of the Dead: Bardo Thodol
- Hell on Earth - The Tibet Myth
- Kalon Tripa Lobsang Sangay and Kalon Dicki Chhoyang Meet with Tibetan-Canadian Interns